The Raspberry Apartments were completed in 2002. The units are exceptionally clean with newer paint, carpet, cabinetry and appliances. We provide a quiet and very clean living environment here at Raspberry Court. The apartment colors are light beige. They have a very “soft” and “warm” feel to them. Our tenants stay warm and cozy in the winter months!
|650 sq. ft.||
From $900 + electric
|940 – 1050 sq. ft.||
From $1100 + electric
– 12 month lease preferred
– 6 month lease is available, extra charge of $25/month
– Please let us know if you are interested in a short lease
– Month-to-month lease options are available after 6-12 months residency are completed
– Full-size washer and dryer in each unit
– Full-size refrigerator
– Garbage disposal
– Built-in full-size microwave
– Secure, heated storage unit
– Mailboxes on site
– We offer no smoking/pet units only
– Quiet, peaceful and very clean!
– Onsite management
Raspberry Court Apartments
7016 Weimer Road
This Modern and Well-built complex is at a great location near the corner of Jewel Lake & Raspberry in South Anchorage.
Each apartment unit has an electric refrigerator, self-cleaning oven/range, garbage disposal, dishwasher, and mounted microwave above the stove. There is a full-size washer and dryer in each unit as well! Each apartment unit has window coverings.
* Deluxe 60-channel Cable Package INCLUDED with rent
* Cable Package qualifies for other television/internet/phone discounts with GCI Cable Services.
* Designated tenant parking with head bolt heater
* Well-lit parking area
* Designated guest/visitor parking
* Routine snow removal and shoveling
This apartment unit’s specific neighborhood is locate approximately 6 miles South of Downtown, Anchorage.
Located 2 miles north-west, you will find the famous Kincaid Park where world-class skiing, hiking, and biking trails are offered. We have seen many moose and other wildlife wandering nearby wooded areas around the park and in the neighborhood!
The area is developed with a mixture of single-family and multi-family residential uses. Also in close proximity are shopping, services, churches, and recreation facilities (Jewel Lake and Lake Hood). Raspberry Court is only 11 minutes from downtown Anchorage, and 2.8 miles away from Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC).